Health Information Exchange
| See how Axsys Health provides meaningful health |
information (Click to zoom)
In order to deliver meaningful patient information access must be available across a "community" of providers. This can include hospital, providers, specialists and most importantly patients. Streamlining access can deliver immediate benefits to patient care, provide a safety net for clinical decisions, reduce wastage and provide greater patient interaction.
The Excelicare solution:
- Supports data item level semantic interoperability with a variety of interfaces including CDA-HL7 (CCD), HL7v2 and HL7v3
- Supports custom XML, DICOM or file-based interfaces
- Supports the exchange of Continuity of Care Documents in multiple formats
- Provides exchange of prescribing information
- Interfaces with laboratory systems and delivers results management
- Provides an Enterprise Master Patient Index
- Enables patients to access their own clinical record, thereby supporting self care
The Excelicare solution is able to assist your organization in achieving the current government requirements with meaningful use of clinical and patient information.